A Mindful Approach to Academic Editing, Writing & Consulting
Since 2010, hundreds of graduate students, faculty members, and higher education professionals have entrusted us with their academic needs. You need a co-conspirator on this academic journey - a compassionate soundboard, an engaged thought partner, a committed advocate, and/or an academic guide.
Do any of the following statements apply to you?
- You need help editing and/or talking through a large project or several projects.
- dissertation proposal, dissertation, article, book, book chapter, book proposal, resource guide, website content, or a combination of these
- You want a thought partner, accountability person, and guide as you go through your academic life (at whatever stage you may be).
- You need support in one or more of the following areas:
- preparing your tenure dossier
- improve your work-life balance
- figuring out what to do post-tenure
- writing job application materials and preparing for your campus visit
- starting an academic side gig but don't know where to start
- You need a virtual space to write with a supportive community.
- Individually attend a writing retreat
- Host a writing retreat for your campus group
What do our clients have to say?
"I was so relieved to find Dr. Chang. I really needed an experienced eye and developed writer to take my writing to the next level. She was able to review my work and sharpen all the areas I was struggling to fine tune. Once she returned my document, I was amazed at how well she was able to edit my work with such precision. I recommend her one thousand times without reservation."
"I was feeling very stuck in my proposal writing process- particularly, I was having tremendous difficulty with my literature review. I enlisted the help of Dra. Aurora Chang and her thoughtful, strategic feedback really strengthened my writing and synthesis. I appreciated receiving her feedback in such a timely manner, and her knowledge around dissertation writing and APA formatting. She has been a lifesaver, and I look forward to continuing to work with her as I move through my dissertation. Thank you, Aurora for your support and feedback - it helped me move forward."
"If you are seeking an editor with expertise, knowledge, insight and a care for words, then Aurora's professional services will help you clarify the storytelling power of your scholarship. Her support will guide your work in the right direction for publication."
For additional comprehensive support, visit NCFDD. Founded in 2010, the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity is now the leading provider of professional development in higher education. Working with over 300 colleges and universities, as well as thousands of individuals in schools across the country, we are 100% devoted to supporting faculty members, postdocs and graduate students in making successful transitions throughout their careers.